Wednesday, August 27, 2014

18 Weeks



How far along? 18 weeks and 2 days.
Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Potato
Maternity Clothes? Nope! We observe "casual summer" at my office, which just means you can wear jeans every day. Since I have a pair of jeans I got last month a few sizes larger, I have managed OK without maternity clothes. However, starting next week we have to go back to business casual, so I am in need of some work pants!
Sleep: OK, nothing new to report.
Best moment of the week: I tried to help Peter study for a quiz the other night. Since i know nothing about medicine, I just starting randomly naming things I could recall seeing from the slides he was looking at earlier. He didn't think me generating questions from memory seemed like a beneficial way to study, and he insisted the eyes (which is what I asked him about) were not on the quiz. The next day he sent me a picture of his quiz, and the FIRST question on it was what I had asked him the night before. Looks like I make a pretty good study buddy after all. ;)
Missing the most: Cheese. I saw a commercial for cheese and really wished I could have some soft cheese and crackers...and salami!
Cravings: Coconut.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Belly button in or out? In.
Looking forward to: Labor Day Weekend! We are not going anywhere, but it will be nice to have an extra long weekend. I get to leave work early on Friday and hopefully Peter will have some free time this weekend, since his first exam of the semester will be over!

1 comment:

  1. Liz! Pregnancy looks soooo good on you! Looks like Baby Mullins is getting bigger every week :) Keep these updates comin'!

    ReplyDelete