Sunday, August 17, 2014

16 Weeks


How far along? This picture was taken at 16 weeks and 4 days
Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado
Maternity Clothes? Still no! Though I am feeling more and more like it might be time.
Sleep: I am a very active sleeper, which may become a problem for me. According to my Dr. I still have a few weeks before I need to worry about sleeping on my back, however I did notice later in the week that laying on my belly is no longer comfortable. :( When I end up on my belly, my body has started waking me up, which isn't very pleasant. Apparently I need to start shopping for "boyfriend pillow."
Best moment of the week: Hillary getting to come to my 16 week check-up! She got to hear the heartbeat with me. Baby Mullins apparently has gotten pretty active; my OB had to keep chasing him/her around to keep track of the heartbeat! Also pretty neat-baby news is officially out. While most of our family and some others knew already, at 4 months we thought it might be time to announce the baby news.
Missing the most: Sleeping on my stomach. Scratch that, sleeping however I want and not worry about it, including my stomach.
Cravings: Nothing stands out right now.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Belly button in or out? In.
Looking forward to: Attending some more prenatal yoga classes! The yoga studio Hillary manages has regular prenatal classes, and I am really excited to get some more tips on modifying and meeting some other mommies to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment