Saturday, November 8, 2014

28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks and 6 Days
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant
Maternity Clothes? Still a mix of both. Hoping to find a good winter jacket to take me through to January. The weather has been all over the place lately-70 degrees one day 40 the next. I know the days will start to get much colder here, so time to bundle up!
Sleep: Ok this week. Snoogle update: it now belongs to Lacey. She has decided that we purchased this pillow for her. I have to admit it is pretty adorable. When I get up in the morning I come back to find she has crawled up into the top curve, resting her head on the pillow. So cute!
Best moment of the week: Having our 28 week check up. It is always reassuring to hear things are looking perfectly normal. Baby's heartbeat is strong and I am feeling pretty good still!
Missing the most: Having a normal schedule. Work is super busy right now, which means no more leaving at 4. :( I feel pretty bad for puppy too. The next few weeks she spends more time alone than usual, which makes me so sad! Looking forward to things slowing down so we can get some good afternoon walks back in the schedule.
Cravings: Still nothing standing out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Belly button in or out? Still hanging onto being an "innie." Getting closer to flat. If I stretch back and my belly pushes out, it flattens even more! So weird!
Looking forward to: Having a four day week! I am so glad we get Veteran's day off. I will finally have some free time to get some things done. Best of all, I am getting a prenatal massage! Also pretty excited to have the first batch of auditors leave on Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment