Sunday, November 23, 2014

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks and 6 Days
Baby is the size of a(n): Cucumber
Maternity Clothes? Pants yes, shirts a mix of both.
Sleep: The struggle over who gets the Snoogle has continued with Lacey. I even find Peter lounging in it! Starting to get some hip pain during the night, which is a bit annoying. Overall though, nothing I can't handle!
Best moment of the week: It has been a great week! Tuesday I had my 30 week check-up, which isn't super exciting at this point, but always reassuring to hear things are right on track! Heartbeat is sounding perfect, measuring right on target, and confirmed no health concerns.

Thursday was my birthday. This marked the last birthday in my 20's, the last birthday before baby, and the end of the month long yoga challenge I was participating in. I met my goal of completing 30 classes over the last month, and got 3rd place in the challenge. Being 30 weeks pregnant, I was pretty darn proud of myself!

The BEST part of the week was getting to feel the love and support of our wonderful family and friends on Saturday. Some of our nearest and dearest, Hillary, Rachel and Aisha, planned a beautiful baby shower for us. It was the perfect way to cap off the week. The three of them made the evening so special; we are super lucky to be surrounded by such great people. A huge thank you to everyone that helped us celebrate! We love you all dearly!
Missing the most: Our wonderful friends that came to visit for the shower!
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I guess I have had a bit of a sweet tooth, and may or may not have eaten a spoonful of peanut butter with some chocolate chips at work, because that was all I had that resembled dessert. ;)
Wedding rings on or off? Wedding band on. Engagement ring on occasionally. :)
Belly button in or out? Pretty flat.
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! Our office closes at noon on Wednesday and Thursday we will be preparing our hopefully much improved Thanksgiving meal. For the last 5 years we have hosted Thanksgiving dinner for some combination of Andy, Hillary and friends. Typically this begins with opening our first bottle of wine around 11, and things start to get off track from there. Obviously our plans are a bit different this year, which will hopefully produce a better quality meal. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment